Training and Advancement Opportunities – For those who are serious about a long term Casino Career within a stable growing environment!
Do you have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills? Are you goal oriented and Customer Service driven? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with career advancement?
Artichoke Joe’s Casino has been around for over a century. We take pride in providing an enjoyable gaming experience for all our patrons and a positive teamwork driven environment for our employees. We welcome all individuals with a friendly outgoing personality to join our team – more importantly someone who understands what it takes to keep customers coming back.
– Knowledge and experience in all aspects of the games dealt (California Games/Poker)
– Create an atmosphere of hospitality and friendliness toward guests providing service to customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
– A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are essential in this position, as you face customers and coworkers (both happy and unhappy) throughout your shift.
– Deal the card games and settle all wagers following house rules and procedures
– Ensure good game pace for all players.
– Proficiency in math and good cash handling skills as you’re responsible for counting money and making change.
– You need to be detail-oriented and able to maintain grace under pressure, too. When the stakes are high for the players, tempers may flare if mistakes are made.
– Must be able to sit for long periods of time, along with finger and manual dexterity, grasping, reaching, bending and repetitive motions.
– Understand and comply with all Title 31 requirements.
– Must have a flexible schedule Must be at least 21 yrs. of age
– Must qualify for work permit from SBPD (no felony convictions)
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance as well as vacation and sick Pay.