Surveillance Operator – Artichoke Joe’s
Do you have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills? Are you detail oriented and Customer Service driven? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a stable company?
Artichoke Joe’s Casino has been around for almost a century. We take pride in providing an enjoyable gaming experience for all our patrons and a positive teamwork driven environment for our employees. We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance as well as vacation and sick Pay.
To qualify, you must meet the requirements below:
- Proficiency in math and good cash handling skills
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must have a flexible schedule Must be at least 21 yrs. of age
- Must qualify for work permit from SBPD
Job duties Include:
- Operate a state-of-the-art surveillance system.
- Vigilantly monitor the gaming operation and report any illegal, undesirable or unusual activity.
- Report and document any breaches of department procedures, systems of internal accounting and controls or state regulations.
- Conduct video reviews and clearly communicate outcomes to assist department managers resolve customer disputes in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate daily shift log and write detailed incident reports when necessary.
- Monitor alarm systems and coordinate appropriate responses.
- Interact with regulatory and law enforcement agencies in the investigation of any alleged criminal activity on company property.
- Maintain warm and hospitable customer relations with both internal and external customers.
- Report any malfunction of the surveillance system
- Keep all matters concerning surveillance confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour